Laurie utilizes many systems of acupuncture (treatment styles) including Dr. Tan’s Balance Method, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), and other abdominal and scalp micro-systems. She works with patients to find the optimal number of treatments required for successful treatment. Most start twice per week and then cut to once per week, once per month, etc. as healing progresses. Laurie whole-heartedly wants to see her patient’s condition improve and will gladly refer them for other services that may also be effective for their issue.
- NYS Licensed Acupuncturist
- NCCAOM Diplomate in Oriental Medicine
- Finger Lakes School of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
- Masters of Science in Acupuncture
- Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine
- (3000 Contact Hours)
- Seneca Falls Health Center – Seneca Falls, NY
- NYCC/FLSAOM Student Clinic – Seneca Falls, NY
- Lifetime Care – Rochester, NY
- Veteran’s Administration Hospital – Canandaigua, NY
- Shen Nong Herb Award for outstanding achievement in Oriental Medicine
- Speaker for 2013 Thompson Health Sports Medicine Conference
- Auxillary member of Vietnam Veterans of America
WHEN YOU GET THE WELNESS WITHOUT LIMITS E-BOOK, YOU'LL DISCOVER
How Acupuncture medicine is uniquely capable of transforming your health and life.
The intimate connection between your emotions, beliefs, and health challenges.
How our unique approach can help your specific health issues.
E – Book
Tell us where to send your FREE E-BOOK Wellness Without Limits.
219 Lake Street, Penn Yan, NY 14527 514 S Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424