HOT FLASHES • INFERTILITY • IBS • CONSTIPATION • MORE...
ANXIETY • DEPRESSION • INSOMNIA • MORE...
BACK PAIN • SCIATICA • NECK • JOINT • MORE...
- Acupuncture Scar Treatment
- Cancer Care
- Digestive Disorders
- Elbow Pain
- Gua Sha
- Herbal Medicine
- Knee Pain
- Muscle Tightness
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain
- Numbness in the Extremities
- Pain Relief
- Pinched Nerve
- Scar Therapy
- Shoulder Pain
- Stop Smoking
- Synergy Aesthetic Acupuncture Anti-Aging Facials
- Weight Loss
- Post-COVID-19 Symptoms
Aids in weight loss and boosting metabolism, reduces inflammation and helps arthritis pain, rehabilitation from trauma and bruising, helps to detoxify your body.
Helps to boost immunity on a mitochondrial level.
Helps with anti aging and wrinkles as well as promoted vibrant skin.
Welcome to Laurie Mitchell Acupuncture
Effective, safe and natural“Treat the Root and the Branches” According to Chinese Medicine theory, one must treat the “Root” cause of a condition to alleviate the “Branch” symptoms – Thereby making Chinese Medicine most effective to rid the body of the disease in its entirety.
Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine is an ancient practice and has been used for 3500 years in China and in the United States since the 1970’s. According to the World Health Organization acupuncture can be effective in the treatment of a range of diseases.
Dr. Laurie Mitchell, DACM, LAC, DiplOM
- Doctorate in Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine from Pacific College of Health and Sciences
- NYS Licensed Acupuncturist and NCCAOM Diplomate in Oriental Medicine
- Shen Nong Herb Award for outstanding achievement in Oriental Medicine
- Speaker for the 2013 Thompson Health Sports Medicine Conference