Laurie utilizes many systems of acupuncture (treatment styles) including Dr. Tan’s Balance Method, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), and other abdominal and scalp micro-systems. She works with patients to find the optimal number of treatments required for successful treatment. Most start twice per week and then cut to once per week, once per month, etc. as healing progresses. Laurie whole-heartedly wants to see her patient’s condition improve and will gladly refer them for other services that may also be effective for their issue.
- NYS Licensed Acupuncturist
- NCCAOM Diplomate in Oriental Medicine
- Clean Needle Certification
- Dr. Laurie Mitchell, DACM, LAC, DiplOM
- Doctorate in Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine from Pacific College of Health and Sciences
- Finger Lakes School of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
- Masters of Science in Acupuncture
- Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine
- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine Doctorate of Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine (Pending)
- (3000 Contact Hours)
- Dr. Richard Tan – Acupuncture 1,2,3 Balance Method – 1 day course
- Dr. Richard Tan – Acupuncture Global Balance – 1 day course
- Dr. Richard Tan – Acupuncture 12 Magical Points – 1 day course
- Brad Whisnant – Master Tung Acupuncture Top 10 – 2 day course
- Brad Whisnant – Master Tung Acupuncture Basic – 2 day course
- Brad Whisnant – Master Tung Acupuncture Intermediate – 2 day course
- Brad Whisnant – Master Tung Acupuncture Internal Medicine – 2 day course
- Henry McCann – Master Tung Acupuncture Top 20 – 1 day course
- Michael Peluso – Medical Pulse Diagnosis – 2 day course
- Richard Hazel – Motor Point Acupuncture – 2 day course 2016
- Richard Hazel – Motor Point Acupuncture – 2 day course 2017
- Dr. Anthony Lombardi – EXTORE Musculo-Skeletal Assessment and Electro-Acupuncture – 2 day course
- Dr. Anthony Lombardi – EXTORE Muscle Testing and Electro Acupuncture of Motor Points
- Mary Elizabeth Wakefield – Constitutional Facial Acupuncture – 2 day course
- Lymph Drainage Massage – 2 day courseChinese Medicine for the Treatment of Menopausal Symptoms – 2 day course
- Seneca Falls Health Center (Internship) – Seneca Falls, NY
- NYCC/FLSAOM Student Clinic (Internship) – Seneca Falls, NY
- Lifetime Care (Internship) – Rochester, NY
- Veteran’s Administration Hospital (Internship) – Canandaigua, NY
- F. F. Thompson Hospital, Body Mind Center for Alternative Medicine – Canandaigua, NY
- Shen Nong Herb Award for outstanding achievement in Oriental Medicine
- Speaker for 2013 Thompson Health Sports Medicine Conference
- Auxillary member of Vietnam Veterans of America
WHEN YOU GET THE WELLNESS WITHOUT LIMITS E-BOOK, YOU'LL DISCOVER
How Acupuncture medicine is uniquely capable of transforming your health and life.
The intimate connection between your emotions, beliefs, and health challenges.
How our unique approach can help your specific health issues.
E – Book
Tell us where to send your FREE E-BOOK Wellness Without Limits.
514 S Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424